There are many questions to consider when choosing a realtor to sell what is probably your biggest asset. Some of the questions to ask could be:
– How long have you been selling real estate, and do you work full or part time?
– What is your marketing plan for selling my home?
– How successful are you in selling homes? What is your track record?
– How many homes do you sell every year, and what is your average selling price?
– How many listings do you have, and what is your success rate of getting your listings sold?
– How long does it take, on average, to sell your homes?
– Do you have the help of a team?
– Do you provide feedback on the showings?
– Do you use a professional photographer?
– What websites do you put your listings on?